Friday, August 9, 2013

Comic Book Day: August 6 Comic Book Reviews

Happy Comic Book day to everyone! This week I will not be posting any personal reviews because none of the books I'm currently reading had new issues and I mainly focused on catching up on old issues. I do have some reviews coming out on readcomicbooks.net, though, which include Quantum & Woody #2Sidekick #1 and Robocop: Last Stand #1.

Next week, be on the look out for my reviews of Marvel's Infinity #1 and Hawkeye #13! Speaking of, the big, new event for Marvel is starting on my birthday next week! That's right, my birthday is going to be the next Comic Book Day. I feel as though it was meant to be. Anyway, this event should prove to be an interesting one and will feature many of the Marvel Universe's loveable misfits such as Thanos, the Avengers, and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

 Marvel is really playing up the hype for this event, and I'm about to binge read all of the Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet story arcs on Marvel Unlimited this coming weekend. Since I am now finished with writing for Vox Magazine as well, I feel that doing nothing but comic book reading is an appropriate use of my first, and only weekend in my short lived summer vacation.

Short blog post this week since there wasn't anything actually worth saying. So this is basically a waste of blog space, if that were a thing.

Enjoy your new comic books this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment